top of page
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
This group is a Christian organization. The group's enrichment and instruction activities shall be governed by the Statement of Faith.
1. We believe that the Bible is the only written Word of God. It is divinely inspired, inerrant, and infallible.
2. We believe that all things in the universe were created and made by God in the six literal days of the creation week described in Genesis 1:1-2:3 and confirmed in Exodus 20:8-11. All theories of origins, which involve evolution, are false.
6. We believe that salvation is wholly of God, by grace; that God in love gave His only Son to die on the cross for sin, thus procuring the redemption of those who come to Him; that this salvation is not merited in anyway by man; that God commands men everywhere to repent of sin and believe in Christ.
While it is not necessary for participants of this group to believe this statement of faith in whole or in part, it is necessary for parents to understand that this group will be governed by this statement of faith.
3. We believe that there is one living and true God; an infinite, intelligent Spirit, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence but eternally subsistent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
4. We believe in the fall of man; although originally created in the image of God, through the disobedience of Adam, man fell into a sinful and spiritually impotent state, totally unable to justify himself before God.
5. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus; in His virgin birth; and sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross; in His resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal return in power and glory.
bottom of page